Our newest equestrian shirt for women introduces a new higher collar for more neck protection and a full length zipper. It's made with the same technically impressive Versatex fabric that is used in our Tuscany equestrian shirt and our Versa shirts so you know you'll be comfortable, cool and protected while on the trail or at the track.
Made in Canada.
More about the fabric:Versatex is an environmentally friendly fabric. It is made with chitosan, which is derived from crab and/or shrimp shells. Chitosan is incorporated into the weave of the fabric during the dying and/or finishing process. This results in a fabric that is absorbent, breathable, durable, fast drying, soft, static-free and easy to handle. Chitosan inhibits the growth of bacteria. Fabrics with this treatment also stay fresh, hygienic and odor resistant.
Our bamboo/cotton fabric incorporates Tanboocel bamboo fiber which is naturally antibacterial and bacteriostatic. This luxuriously soft fabric is known for its "coolness" factor and is also breathable, lightweight, stretchable, moisture-wicking and incredibly soft.
- All natural sun protection rated UPF 50+; blocks out more than 98% of the sun's harmful UV radiation
- 66% Rayon, 28% cotton, 6% Spandex
- The rayon incorporates “tanboocel” bamboo fiber which is naturally antibacterial
- Human-friendly fabric manufactured in an OEKO-TEX ® STANDARD 100 facility
- Breathable & lightweight
- Comfortable 4 way stretch
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor resistant
Machine wash in cold water. Tumble dry. Cool iron. Do not bleach