Our newest equestrian shirt is made from a specialized fabric comprised of rayon (from bamboo), cotton, and spandex providing you with luxuriously soft and cool sun protection. It's perfect for riding, playing golf, or just walking the trails.
- Made ethically in Canada
- 66% rayon (from bamboo), 28% cotton, 6% Spandex
- Rated UPF 50, blocking more than 98% of all UVA and UVB rays
- No sun protective chemicals are added to the fabric. All of the protection is from the weave of the fabric. This means the sun protection will never wash out!
- The use of bamboo fibers in the rayon insures that you stay cool while enjoying a shirt that is supremely soft to the touch.
- The back of the shirt is cut longer for discretion and coverage when you ride or bend over.
- The fabric is cooling, moisture wicking, antibacterial, and bacteriostatic.
- We added flatlock stitching in crucial areas for style and comfort.
- Machine Wash and Tumble Dry
Our bamboo/cotton fabric incorporates Tanboocel bamboo fiber which is naturally antibacterial and bacteriostatic. This luxuriously soft fabric is known for its "coolness" factor and is also breathable, lightweight, stretchable, moisture-wicking and incredibly soft.
- All natural sun protection rated UPF 50+; blocks out more than 98% of the sun's harmful UV radiation
- 66% Rayon, 28% cotton, 6% Spandex
- The rayon incorporates “tanboocel” bamboo fiber which is naturally antibacterial
- Human-friendly fabric manufactured in an OEKO-TEX ® STANDARD 100 facility
- Breathable & lightweight
- Comfortable 4 way stretch
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor resistant
Machine wash in cold water. Tumble dry. Cool iron. Do not bleach